11.7.10

When I've Had Too Much

Kalea had a "moment" last night that involved smashing a toy in Brynlee's face, repeatedly. I just happened to be on the phone with my Dad when it happened. I had to hang up. It was one of those times when you have to wonder, "What the heck am I doing, this kid just doesn't get it?!" I'm lucky I have the Mom I do, she came right over and found Kalea in her room, and me crying at the kitchen table, Brynlee survived unscathed. She sent me out to get the groceries I needed and to take a break. I am so SO blessed to have her.
After lengthy prayers last night and a few more tears, I am sure the Lord was listening. Sunday is the day that we listen to/watch "churchy" stuff almost all morning while getting ready for church. It's good background noise that somehow makes the morning less chaotic. This is what I needed to hear most last night, and what I am SO grateful to have found this morning.

No comments: