15.11.10

Who Knew?

Minced garlic in a jar? I have no idea why I didn't discover this sooner, but it is saving my life right now! Yay for delicious sauteed mushroom shrimp salad! Small things...
In other news, I feel like doing something nice for somebody today... random... But I've been thinking about it for more than a few days and I hope they don't think I'm totally weird...
More random, I decided to introduce Kalea to the movie Cool Runnings today... She yelled at me for dancing to the music at the beginning of it and when she finally got my attention she pointed upstairs and said "Go"... I really dunno what to make of that...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love a random post!! Minced garlic in a jar really is the best invention. i have never managed to get through the entire costco sized jar before it expires but man it sure is so much easier to have on hand :)

Jacqui said...

Whenever I dance or sing to something Evangeline is watching she tells me NO MOMMY!!! Maybe we are embarrassing them already!

Sarah said...

Aaaaaaaah now I know what this post was about! Haha...that someone is so very grateful! I am so so excited about my gift and I know exactly what I'm going to do with it!!! You are so sweet and know your kindness meant a lot to me. <3 Unless you're talking about someone else in which case you have been very busy :) And look all you get for that is sick :( life isn't fair. I hope you feel better soon.